Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Princess time!





Playing with the doll house is fun for more than one! I sometimes wonder why I even bother getting out the "baby toys" since Mellie adores her big sisters' toys. She really likes playing peekaboo through the dollhouse window!



Here is Julie Mac with the princess house Oma and Opa gave her. It's like a castle for the kids. They love being inside and pretending all kinds of things. They "paint" the outside to keep it looking nice. One thing they enjoy playing is pretending to be in "college" (we have UNCW in our city). The girls aren't quite sure what "college" kids do, so there is quite some amusement for any adult observing the event :) I have spent some time in it as well. It's a great place to read stories... Mac enjoys taking her naps in it... and if Freckles doesn't wiggle too much all five of us fit in it at the same time :)



Mellie is getting around now a days... she isn't walking though.. Griz is hoping she will be before he heads off to Iraq so he can witness it.. something to pray for... God does know the desires of our hearts! I found Mellie in the bathroom desperately trying to figure out what was on the counter... of course she thought it was great... I moved the stool to the living room so that she could "climb" her heart out without making mine stop and without her cracking her head open!


Here is our new livingroom suite that we had been saving for for quite some while. Griz loves the comfort.. I like the look... it's greener inthe day time and browner in the evening!

1 comment:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Hey, did you know that you posted this "post" twice? Wow, you're good... I'm not sure I'd know how to do that if I wanted to!