Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Griz was home.... now the pictures


Roller Skating is lots of fun..


Griz turned 30 this year! We had a few friends over and played games... the kids thought it was great fun! Oh, and it was a surprise party... :)



A few Christmas gift for the kids. The car was given to them by their grandparents Nida. They were very THRILLED as you can imagine!



This was Christmas Day and Mellie was really feeling miserable... but after a few days of medicine she was right back to being happy!

1 comment:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Wow, a CAR. One that actually runs, I'm assuming?! That's like one of those things that most kids wish for but never get! I can't believe Griz's parents came down for a visit. I guess knowing that he is headed to Iraq soon was motivation?

I love the roller skating pics. Had the girls been skating before? They look like they were doing fairly well!

And Griz is 30! Wow, getting to be an old man. ;-) But if I remember correctly, you'll catch up to him in just a few months!

Looking forward to seeing you guys!