Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Week

The Saturday before Thanksgiving we ended up at ACMOORE. Not known to us they had a nice little display of various crafts and fun stuff for the kids as well as adult to do. Jewels made a beautiful door hanger.

Rachael learned how to knit and can do a decent job now. She however does prefer playing outside and doing a reading program from starfall.com on our computer :)


On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving Jewels and I went to Rachael's school where her class had prepared a Thanksgiving program and us parents brought the food!


Rachael all dressed up in MY pajamas.


Then Tuesday night, or Wednesday morning at 1 a.m. Griz made it home unknown to the girls. The next morning I asked them to get my pillow of my bed and they found Griz in bed. As you can tell by their faces they were VERY happy to have him home a day earlier than expected. They were stuck to him like velcro all weekend.


Rachael getting ready to help Griz with our artifical tree.


Rachael and Mellie posing for the camera!


All of us helping to FLUF the branches!



An "almost" family portrait. Griz leaned over and Freckles thought he needed a ear washing! Aren't you glad it's HIS ear and not yours!

And for all of you, here is our most recent family picture. Doens't Griz look nice and tan compared to me. The tan is only on his face and hands (due to his desert camis). I guess this would be considered a Navy tan :)


I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. Love to you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

Loved the pictures...so glad that Griz made it home...know that the readjustment to him gone again is hard. Am praying for all of you. Love you, Hannah

Eileen Rife said...

I cried looking at this batch of pics. What a privilege to have Griz home. I know each of you cherished your time. I love you. Hugs for all you special girls!