Monday, November 13, 2006

Griz is coming home next week!

Here is Mellie all smiles because she has been playing with the doll house. She is big stuff she thinks! Mellie loves spending time in Rachael and Jewels' room. If you look really close you can see another tooth coming in on the bottem left. She has spent some time fussing today and when I saw it... I was glad that it was a tooth and not an earache!


Here are the girls on Sunday morning getting some play time in while I was getting baked oatmeal ready for breakfast. It's one of their favorite meals!


We have a pumpkin! Well it was our neighbors but Jewels loves it so much he brought it over to our porch. The girls are sporting their NAVY t-shirts!


Last Saturday Isabella (girl in the red) celebrated her birthday and here at the party people!


And here am I, and I am not even all dressed up! I decided to refinish the top of our table. As I am typing (Monday evening) the last coat is drying and I am dying to have it finished and back in our kitchen. I started last Thursday and what was I thinking comes to mind now. We have been eating on the kitchen floor, and with two little ones it's been very adventerous. Rachael says she wants to continue eating on the floor! However if all goes well it's going to look great! I am wearing one of Griz's shirts :)

Griz is to be home next week Wednesday, pray for his unit as they finish their training in New Mexico and as they all make their ways to their loved ones!

2 comments:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Hey! Yes, I can imagine Rachael wanting to eat on the floor all the time. =) The table is looking good though, and I'm sure you're ready to be able to eat like "civilized people" again! Love to all the Nida girls from us 3!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love the pictures. You look great!!! I know you must be looking forward to Griz´s visit...praying for all of you. Love, Hannah