Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rachael turned SIX

Rachael's Cake.. she picked the colors and what she wanted :)


Griz scooping Ice cream for the four little girls who were dying to have some.. he didn't want to pose for the picture so this is the face I got.. Rachael of course thought her Daddy is the coolest ever :)


Since Griz came home from Iraq we didn't have lot of time to throw a party together. So Griz and I decided to either take a few kids to the beach or to let Rachael have her first sleepover (that is without the parents of her friends here). She picked two of her friends and they had a wonderful time. They listened and played well together. I will never forget all FOUR of them laying on our bed watching the new "Curious George" movie.. They giggled forever! Sweet memories. Of course Racheal and one of her friend were up to almost midnight. The funny thing is that I've been out with this little girl's Mom until 2 AM before :)

1 comment:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Goodness, she's so big. When did that happen?