Here are the girls swimming at a friends house.. Rachael was all excited because she could touch to bottom of the pool and didn't need a life jacket :)
Melanie enjoying her first blueberries :).. and she can say "more" in sign language!
The girls painted their finger and toenails one Saturday afternoon.
Melanie's room is now officially pink. The color is really nice but it is hard to see in the picture.
I spent quite some time working in our yard the past two weeks and here is the end results. I had to first get out the old pine straw.. buy border (this was a hard decision without Griz), put the border in. Then my wonderful friend Amanda helped me to get the mulch in her truck, and she watched Melanie while I spent some time shoveling the mulch from the truck to a wheelbarrow to the flower bed. It looks really nice and adds to the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment