
Angele getting ready for their big day, it's started really early in the morning :)

Hilbert arriving at my parents home to pick up Angele.

Hilbert was early and rang the doorbell several time... yes my Dad made him wait outside!

Angele made her appearance :) Angele and Hilbert had pictures taken at 9 in the morning.. the families followed around 10:30 for pictures as well... all these are the snapshots that were taken.

Uncle Bill and Aunt Les

The girls and I...

Angele, Hilbert, Hilbert's parents, his sister Johannie, and his brother Fred, with his wife and three children.

Hilbert with parents, brother, and sister.

Angele with our Aunt, our Mom, and three very excited girls :)

Angele with our parents, our brother Amos, and I.
Angele and Hilbert with Angele's Dad, brother, Uncle, and Grandpa Matt.
Amos, Christina, and Caleb Albright... another niece or nephew to follow in Oct. :)
Grandpa Matt and Grandma Jean... aren't they just radiant here.
Angele with Amos and I.
Angele and Dad walking down the isle.
Angele giving roses in memory of our Mom.
Angele saying her vows to Hilbert.
11 comments:
Congratulations Angele and Hilbert! Sorry we couldn't make it, but that's a very long flight. Blessings on you!
Simply beautiful! So grateful you shared these memories with us, your "stateside family of supporters." Although we couldn't be there with you, I, for one, thought of you both all day long and prayed for God's very choicest blessings to be upon your marriage and all your future days together. You will make a bright glow in a dark world wherever you go.
We trust our gifts arrived safely.
Blessings,
Marge Morrison, Triad Baptist Church, Kernersville, NC
Nice! Thanks for showing pictures! :)
Hey Angele and Hilbert
Just great! One can see, you enjoyed your day. And you looked just beautiful!
We know, God will bless you and use you together!
I will write you more about the three Zellis in a personal mail.
Love you
Hansueli, Marlis and the little one.
Angele!!
you're beautiful. wish we could have been there. Hilbert, u're getting a GREAT girl! Take care of her!!. congradulations u guys!! love u,
adam and faith
Angele & Hibert,
Wonderful pictures! Thank you to your sister for posting them. I love your dress...you looked beautiful!!! We prayed for you and are so happy for you. Wish we could have been there. May God bless you tremendously!
Love,
Ed & Patti, Glenn,
and Kaitlynn too!
Congrats to you both- I must say marriage is the most wonderful blessing for God! And I pray that he will richly bless you both! Thanks for posting/sharing the pictures!!
Much Love,
Daniel, Catherine, and Baby Girl Nifong
Congrats to you both- I must say marriage is the most wonderful blessing from God! And I pray that he will richly bless you both! Thanks for posting/sharing the pictures!!
Much Love,
Daniel, Catherine, and Baby Girl Nifong
What a wonderful way to share your special day with us. You look beautiful Angele. May God continue to bless you and Hilbert as you walk with Him. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to see you again and also have the privilege of meeting Hilbert.
Lovingly,
Lynn and Carol Greear
Hilbert and Angele,
Love the photos. Angele - you looked beautiful. Hilbert - take care of our sister. And whhoooowhooooowhhoooowhoooo to the both of you!
Love ya,
Jon and Michelle B.
How nice to see Angele and Amos and all the others!!
It's such a pity we didn't meet when you were in Europe Amy ;-(
Next time!! I really wanne borrow a car than and visit you with my kids!
Patricia Kamp-Mom
Post a Comment